By Kyle Stedman
In this video, I dig deep into the five musical selections Justin Graffa made in “The Art of Trespassing,” exploring into the intentional and perhaps unintentional resonances that his choices had on me as a viewer.
In my video, I briefly show a lot of websites without always citing or mentioning them. Here are formal citations for each site visited (not counting Justin’s original video), listed in the order shown:
- Cummings, Robert. “Antonio Vivaldi: Violin Concerto, for Violin, Strings & Continuo in E flat major (‘La tempesta di mare’; ‘Il cimento’ No. 5), Op.8/5, RV 253.” AllMusic, www.allmusic.com/composition/violin-concerto-for-violin-strings-continuo-in-e-flat-major-la-tempesta-di-mare-il-cimento-no-5-op8-5-rv-253-mc0002357815.
- “Recordings: The Orange Mountain Music Philip Glass Sampler, 2010.” Philip Glass, philipglass.com/recordings/ommsampler/.
- “Compositions: The Fog of War, 2002.” Philip Glass, philipglass.com/compositions/fog_of_war/.
- “Penetration.” The Nine Inch Nails Wiki, www.nin.wiki/Penetration. Accessed 23 July 2018.
- “The Social Network Soundtrack.” The Nine Inch Nails Wiki, www.nin.wiki/The_Social_Network_Soundtrack. Accessed 23 July 2018.
- “Four Enclosed Walls.” The Nine Inch Nails Wiki,www.nin.wiki/Four_Enclosed_Walls. Accessed 23 July 2018.
- Burlingame, Jon. “Could Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross’ Score to ‘Vietnam War’ Doc Be an Emmys Contender?” Variety, 15 June 2018,variety.com/2018/tv/awards/vietnam-war-documentary-score-emmys-music-contenders-trent-reznor-atticus-ross-1202848503/.
- Johnston, Laura. “‘I Wanna Prove to You’ by The Lemon Twigs: Pop through the Ages Revived.” Medium, 30 Oct. 2017,medium.com/@lauraj0hnst0n/i-wanna-prove-to-you-by-the-lemon-twigs-pop-through-the-ages-revived-fca42858b061.
- “I Wanna Prove to You.” Genius, genius.com/The-lemon-twigs-i-wanna-prove-to-you-lyrics. Accessed 23 July 2018.